Both are ways to prevent health care costs. But are the differences?
Saving Money for Medical Expenses (without an insurance)
It is a good idea to set aside for your health care expenses. But you may also experience stress and anxiety about unforeseen medical costs.
• Higher medical costs can affect your goals.
• Frequent poor health can cost could be more than the savings you’ve kept.
• Delays in treatment may occur due to insufficient savings.
• Not only you but your family members can suffer from the stress of the medical costs.
Health Insurance Coverage
• If you have health insurance, you will have coverage to help you in any case of an emergency.
• You will be able to get treatment with peace of mind as it will help cover some of your medical expenses.
• You can get medical treatment quickly without worrying about medical expenses.
• You can continue to work for your goals after treatment.
• You and your family can live with peace of mind.
If you want to know more about health insurance, visit ayasompo.com/make-online-appointment/ to book an appointment with our insurance agents or call our hotline – 09 777 100 555 to make an enquiry.