24 Feb 2022
Safety of Travelers
Posted at 11:45 AM in Knowledge Hub 0 Comments
Accidents are most common on highways, and over speeding is one of the leading causes of accidents. According to the World Health Organization, nearly 1.35 million people die each year in road accidents. (Reference: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/road-traffic-injuries)
Therefore, for the safety of travelers
- Wear a seat belt while driving.
- Do not drive faster than the speed limit.
- Do not use the phone while driving.
- Follow set the traffic rules.
- Protect against accidental losses with AYA SOMPO Comprehensive Motor Insurance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.