24 Feb 2022
Prevent from home fires
According to the study, there were about 2,500 fire accidents in 2019 in Myanmar, killing 79 people and leaving nearly 6,300 homeless.
The main causes of fires in Myanmar are due to human negligence, cigarette butts, electricity and kitchen fires are the most common causes.
Therefore, we would like you to pay attention to the following points to prevent from home fires.
- After using the fire in the kitchen, carefully review the stove or light switch.
- When you go out, turn off the lights and the power switch.
- Turn off the light switch after using fire-related appliances.
- Keep the light switches and cables separate and tidy.
- Dispose of short cigarettes thoroughly after smoking.
- If you have the habit of burning leaf litter, be sure to extinguish it.